Thursday, May 31, 2007

A first - checking weather for Haiti online

This morning I did something for the first time. I checked the weather forecast for Haiti online. I never checked before because the weather's pretty predictable, and you just don't think that stuff like that will be available online for Haiti. The reason I looked was because I've been praying about the weather for the upcoming matches - especially the big one in Port-au-Prince. It has been raining a lot, especially late afternoon (when the matches are played).

At first I laughed because everyday looked the same: Scattered thunderstorms. Duh, it's rainy season. :) But I looked closer and actually they predict a certain percentage of precipitation. Many of the days say 60%.........but Sunday's is only 30%........reason to hope? well, God's will be done. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment