Thursday, March 4, 2010

Good day of Training, and evangelization!






Today three AIS coaches (Dana McGregor, James Poole and Nick Donaldson) and 2 Haitian coaches (Ronald William and Ernest Sauvignon) joined forces to teach 21 young Haitian coaches the fundamentals needed to coach children between 10 and 15 years old.

We went over Dribbling, passing, shooting and defense.

Half the coaches were committed Christians, but the rest were not. So we also went over the fundamentals of the Gospel and here are what some of the participants wrote:

“I'm not a Christian yet, but I believe in God. I just need a little thought before I can make that decision.”

“I'm already a Christian, but I would like you to pray for me.”

“I would like you to help me understand the Bible.”

“I'm not yet ready to trust Christ, but I think I will be soon!”

“Yes, I'm ready to trust in Christ.!”

Here are some comments the participants made:

“I have no criticism because your goal is to help children”

“I'm happy with everything you did because you made me feel that I am not alone.”

“The fun we had was really cool.”

“I really liked the training today. It was like 1000 good days for me!”

Please pray for the training of chaplains we hope to do next Thursday,

No comments:

Post a Comment