Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Pictures of the Haitian National Amputee Soccer Team


Here are some pictures of the Haitian National Amputee Soccer team.

The uniforms they are wearing were donated by Rich's High School, Germantown Academy.

These are the 15 men who have been selected to go to Argentina to represent Haiti at the Amputee World cup which starts on Oct. 14th.

Rich has been using his musical ability to teach this group how to sing the Haitian National Anthem, Amazing Grace and the US National Anthem, which they will perform when they visit the US before heading to Argentina.

Please pray for them as the funds for their trip have not come in yet.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, My name is Robert Mitchell and I work with The Salvation Army in New York. We would like to use some of these pictures of the Haitian National Amputee Soccer Team in our national magazine Priority! My phone number is 845.620.7289 and my e-mail is Mitch62Man@aol.com. Could someone please contact me or e-mail me the photos? Thanks so much! In Christ, Robert Mitchell

    ReplyDelete