Thursday, September 2, 2010

Please pray for my students

I've been praying every day for the safety of my students. One of my sixth graders was not there yesterday. I didn't put it together until now, but she has the same last name as a girl who was kid - napped last Friday night.

Also, I just realized that 3 girls out of 19 students in one of my 7th grade classes lost their fathers in the earthquake.

I thank God that the atmosphere has mostly been upbeat at school, but during prayer requests in homeroom, a young man asked for prayer for the anxiety that many of the students feel.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for those who have prayed for my students. The girl who was kid - apped that Friday night was released the Wednesday after that. And I found out that the family in our school with same last name is not related to her, but she is a friend of one of our students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear it!

    ReplyDelete