Friday, October 26, 2012

Storm problems

I just got up because an electrical outlet in our room was shorted out by the storm and an electrical fire started to climb up a cord. Thank God I was already awake, heard the phfffhhhttt, saw the glowing wire....I jumped up, yelled "it's a fire!" and "turn on the light!' I was afraid to unplug the things plugged into it, but my hero did it & didn't get burned or anything. Glad I was awake & that it was right in our bedroom, not somewhere else. I can't believe how much rain keeps coming down!

So, God saved us from our little emergency. But please pray for those affected by the flooding.
Carol

These pictures were from yesterday. The rain stopped for a while last night and then started up again. It's been coming down hard. With this storm we don't really have any wind to worry about, it's just so much rain (and thunder & lightning).



I thought it would be good to get these up early because our home internet went out, and electricity might go out (electric company power already went out and we're on our inverter). We have a travel internet USB key to use, so hopefully the towers will keep working.
thanks for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment