Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Richard's back from Manchester, Bolton & PA

Well, we hung in there while Richard was away, and we were glad to see him come home! The day before he got here I succumbed to the cold being passed around the house. So I sort of handed over the keys and flopped into bed.

Today I'm home trying to give myself a chance to get over this cold. And now that I have time to think about it...my mind is filled with all those thoughts and vows of keeping in touch better with all of our loved and missed friends and family, especially those who pray for us regularly....So, it's time to start a blog for our ministry. Hopefully, we will update our website more frequently too, but it's much easier to add photos to blogs. And, I think it's easier to read the latest news on a blog.

So, now it's time to put some pictures on here of what we've been up to for the past few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment