Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Bulletin Board by Grace



Before Grace left she did a bulletin board for my classroom. I loved hearing the students comments (before they knew it was my daughter who did it). "Wowwww....!" The Director of the school said that we're taking the bulletin board standards to a whole new level. I love it, because it's like a little part of Grace is still here with me.

We've been studying poetry, so she included excerpts from some poems that have been hanging around the room and some that she liked and she illustrated some of the concepts in an abstract, fantasy-like picture with an antique-y feel to it. Well, a picture is worth a thousands words....

2 comments:

  1. Rich & Carol -- Just got around to checking out your blog. Awesome way to keep us posted on events in your lives. It's like reading your diary entries! Sorry I didn't respond before. You are in our prayers. We love Grace's bulletin board. She truly is gifted. I hope she is having a great year at Biola. I know she was under a lot of pressure early and I had been praying that she would settle in and prioritize properly. I also apologize for never setting Daniel up with email. I still hope to do that in the near future. Trust your school year is going well (both Carol and the kids!). I'll check back again so keep the blog going.
    Kathy & Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog...awesome bulletin board by Grace!!!!!

    ReplyDelete