Thursday, July 30, 2009

Business Training

Thank you....to those of you who prayed for the business "training the trainers" seminar, Business Labs Haiti 2009 by Young Americas Business Trust (YABT) in Port-au-Prince last week with the Israeli trainers provided by OAS (Organization of American States). It was a success. Here is an excerpt of a letter from a participant (translated from French):

"...as a participant, I would like to present in my name and in the name of all the participants, my sincere congratulations to the staff of YABT for the realization of this training seminar.

...this seminar rivaled other seminars offered by international organizations, in spite of your meagre financial resources.

I lift my voice as a Haitian and professional of this country to testify to my respect for you because you knew how to do things differently. From the judicious choice of participants, the choice of partners, the trainers, to the organization of the seminar led to the total success of Business Labs Haiti 2009. The participants as well as the trainers openly expressed their satisfaction...

May God bless Young Americas Business Trust"

No comments:

Post a Comment