Monday, August 23, 2010

Damage to Truck




My body wasn't the only thing damaged by the bullet. It went through my body, the seat of the truck, through the plastic door covering and made a dent in the metal of the door, but did not pierce it.

This means the bullet is still in the truck's door!

Everytime I hop in the driver's seat, I am reminded of God's mercy and grace, and that he still has a plan for me on this earth!

For me, this has become a memorial, just like Jacob piled up some rocks at the place where he had his dream of the ladder into heaven.

What about you? Do you have something that reminds you daily of God's goodness to you and his good plan for your life?

I read in a book about a man who keeps pictures on his desk at work of the hospital he was born in, and the place where he would be buried to help remind him to make the most of each day for the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment