Friday, April 12, 2013

Twins make a pick-up game lots of fun!

Twins make a pick-up game lots of fun!

While visiting the House of Hope, an orphanage for children with long-term disabilities and diseases, and also 10 earthquake orphans, I brought them a soccer ball to play with and joined them in a game. Immediately two young boys volunteered to play with me on my team. It turned out that they were twins: Bensley and Bensly! They were great fun to play with as they could anticipate each other’s movements very well and make passes almost without thinking. We won our first two games, and of course I have to brag about the nice move and shot I made that resulted in a goal!

I also made the directors of the orphanage happy because I brought them a case of Christian story books to share with their 87 children.


In all I distributed over 10 cases of Christian books to the schools and churches we work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment