Sunday, April 29, 2007

Please pray for Grace

Please pray for our daughter, Grace. She's at Biola University, she's doing well academically and she likes the school. I thank God for that, but I have some requests too :)
  • Please pray for the right summer job for her--either at a camp or some kind of job that doesn't require a car (or for God to provide a car)--and God's wisdom about working in California to possibly establish residency there.
  • Pray for a good roommate for her for next year.
  • Pray for wisdom about possibly entering the Torrey honors program which would require more time and would probably make it diffiicult for her to have a job during school.
  • Pray for all of us--being apart.

I think all of you Moms out there can appreciate these requests especially.

thanks

Carol

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Mears family;

    I'm a friend of Grace's from Biola, and a Torrey Honors student and, for what it's worth, I believe Grace would excel and flourish in it. My experience in Torrey has exceeded anything I might have dreamed of, and Grace has sat in on a couple of our classes and enjoyed them.

    While I realize how busy every college student is, I do hope that Grace is able to join the program.

    ReplyDelete