Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday Jan. 24 update

Sorry we haven't updated in a while. I actually just posted something I wrote on Wednesday and thought I had posted, but I didn't.

So, after Wednesday.......Thursday I spent at our school, QCS, campus helping out wherever I could. Richard mostly drove around, taking doctors to hospitals and patients to hospitals. I'm sure he'll post something about that.

Friday we flew to Florida where we've been staying with my cousin Patsy and her husband John, who have been just amazing hosts, supporting us in sooo many ways. We are so grateful for them.

It has been so amazing to see all the attention the Haiti earthquake(s) is getting here in the US! And how much money is being raised....and how many people are going there!

Richard will return to Haiti in a couple of days.

I will be going to PHiladelphia tomorrow to stay with Ricky for about a week. Then I'll return to Haiti.

God has provided for Ricky through Calvary Christian Academy (CCA) accepting him back into the school. And He has worked it out so well--even though at our school in Haiti we had already completed one week of the second semester and would have done a second one by now, CCA is having review & midterms this week and then starting 2nd semester Feb. 1st. This seems perfect because during the review Ricky can get an idea of what they 've been doing and he can start the new semester without missing anything! (Sorry for all the excalamation marks:))

We are trying to figure out day by day what to do, but....So far it looks like Ricky will be staying at our friends' the Colombo's. But we are thinking that Ricky is too young to live for 6 months without his parents, I am thinking of only staying in Haiti for about a month and then returning to PA to live with Ricky. We're thinking that Richard could still work in Haiti and spend about a week with us a couple of times. Please pray with us about all this.
There's more to tell, but I will post this for now,
in His loving arms,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment